Dr. Nayo Wills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nayo Wills?

Patient

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I have lived and or had medical care in California, Texas, Virginia and DC. I am now being treated by the most amazing physician ever. She listens, allows ample time for the visit and has great insight. I am thrilled to have a physician who combines holistic medicine in her practice. I had improvements immediately after the first treatment and now, after my third, feel better than I have felt in years. Dr. Wells is truly a gem.

Overcharging and inaccesible

Posted on August 20th, 2015

If I could give zero stars, I would. I went in for a consultation to see if I wanted to use her as a doctor, and I later found out she charged my insurance company for a full annual wellness exam. To receive services she also required a package purchase to cover "non-insurance covered services," which I declined. Her office still sent me a package for lab testing that I was going to get charged. I brought it BACK to their office and no one was there despite it being during their office hours. Now their email is not working and there is no way to contact this doctor or her team to sort out the insurance issue. Avoid this scam at all costs.

Posted on May 10th, 2016