Dr. Nayomi K Edirisinghe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nayomi K Edirisinghe?

Exceptional

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Edirisinghe. Throughout my breast cancer diagnosis and mastectomy, Dr Nayomi as I call her was wonderful. She is highly knowledgable in her field but even more so in the compassion, understanding, and the time she gave me. Dr. Nayomi was also very prompt in answering any questions. The day of my surgery, she was so kind and I felt very confident that I had chosen the right doctor. My follow up visits with her were never rushed. She took the time to listen to any questions and concerns. I will definitely choose Dr. Nayomi again if there are any future health issues. She is exceptional! One of a kind!

Wonderful!

She is not only kind, understanding and personable, she is very knowledgeable as well. Would recommend her 100%

Sensitive, caring, intelligent health care provider

so sweet

She was wonderful and kind. Took time with me, to make sure that I understood my procedure and diagnosis.