Dr. Nayyer H Varghai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nayyer H Varghai?

I'm lucky to have the great care of Dr. Varghai

Dr. Varghai is terrific all the way around - knowledgeable, caring, great interpersonal style, and responsive. So glad I am her patient.

Truely A Terrific Doctor!

Dr. Varghai is the type of doctor that we only hear our grandparents speak of when telling 'old-tyme stories.' She listens attentively, analyzes throoughly, and she is compassionate and it really shows. Dr. Varghai is a perfect combination of yester-year's personable physician and today's modern technology and medicine. ...I would trust my family's health to no one else!

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Varghai is very thorough in her examinations. She takes time to address all my concerns and explains things clearly. She is easy to contact by phone or by My Chart. She is prompt in her responses. I highly recommend her!

She has been a good doctor. Hard to get an appointment with due to her schedule load, but excellent once you get in. She seems to be better with follow up than most doctors. Would recommend.

Dr. Varghai is a wonderful family doctor. She is kind and takes her time to listen to my concerns. She is easy to reach by phone and easy to make appointments with. I always get an appointment within three days of calling. I am considering using her as my son's doctor also.

Horrible, I was charged twice. She didn't wash her hands before my breast exam. She didn't listen to my concerns. I saw her 3 times in two weeks and she didn't even know who I was. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of seeing her 3 times. I felt like she didn't even try to diagnose my problem. Wost experience ever.