3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nazanene H Esfandiari?

Excellent Doctor

I enjoy going to my appointments with her. She goes over every thing with me. All the changes that are happening with me. She gives me her full attention. So Happy I have her as my doctor.

Horrible, waste of my time and money -refused to perform any tests!

I was concerned about my inability to lose weight even though I was exercising 5x a week & on a low fat/low cal (1500 a day) diet. This doctor was rude and refused to do any testing. I paid hundreds of dollars for her to belittle me and tell me to eat a low fat/low carb/low sugar diet and only consume 1000 -1300 calories a day. This starvation diet made me gain weight and feel horrible. I ended up unable to continue the diet. A year later I saved up to see a diff specialist about something else & she had my fasting glucose tested. Turns out I'm insulin resistant and needed medication. Dr Esfandiari, as an endocrinologist, should have tested for this, but didn't. So, instead of getting a correct diagnosis I was given a fad diet without realistic expectations. Do NOT trust this woman, she is an idiot.

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Esfandiari is a wonderful doctor who exhibits professionalism and dedciation to her career. She is the most caring, trusting and understanding Doctor I have even encountered. Her knowledge and expertise puts patients at ease knowing their health concerns are in her hands. For anyone with thyroid or diabetes concerns, Dr. Esfandiari is the doctor to go to. She truly is a wonderful doctor. Thank you, Dr. Esfandiari.

Professional, effective, respectful, and trustworthy

Dr. Esfandiari is an exceptionally dedicated physician. She always reads my chart thoroughly before any visits, follows up with test results, listens and answers my questions, and always uses the latest and best practices. she is knowledgeable and can always back up her opinions with research and experience.I cannot name another physician that I trust and respect more than Dr. Esfandiari. She is one of the best physicians in the University of Michigan health System. Both my wife and I go to her (driving 1 hour) and I have recommended her to colleagues that have had similar experiences.As a patient, I give her my highest recommendation

Dr. Nazanene H Esfandiari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.