Dr. Nazanin Elahi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Nazanin Elahi?

Best psychiatrist in the country

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Elahi is amazing, she's kind, warm, non judgemental, and compassionate she listens and helps you with meds you both agree upon. I recommend her to everyone.

Simply the best

Posted on September 13th, 2016

As you first walk in you will imeadiatly feel comfort by her smile. She does really understand you without speaking. She is amazing

Shes worth the effort

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Still haven't received a follow up about my talk therapy, but in all honesty that could very well be my insurance. My only complaint is that it is hard to get a hold of her sometimes and I often get we answering service. That can be a bit frustrating . As far as quality of care...she's fantastic. She is direct (which I really like) and compassionate. Will definitely keep her.

A Doctor "No-Show"!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I should have read the previous review and taken it to heart. I had made an appt. with Dr. Elahi more than a month ago and was looking forward to it. I drove 50 minutes to get to the office only to find no one there!! I waited 20 minutes - still no one!! I tried calling the office and only got voice mail. I will not be making another appt. as I am not taking the chance of this happening again. Again, I should have taken heed with the previous review. Good luck to anyone who actually gets an appt. on time!! This is anything but professional!!

haven't seen her long

Posted on February 24th, 2015

So far she very short and I feel does not know my case will. I transferred to her after an insurance change. Sees infrequently since I'm under care of therapist she refers to. My first wait time was over 3 hours, with no apology from doctor or staff. Frankly, I was unimpressed.

Posted on October 25th, 2016