Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazem A Alhusein
Dr. Nazem A Alhusein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn Heights, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Alhusein is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nazem A Alhusein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Office gives out appointments on days office not open. Once I went to pharmacy next door to them and saw a couple of different people going to the the Doctor's office and then turn around and leave. One person was looking at her appointment card saying her child had an appointment but no one was there. Pharmacy not open either. I thought misunderstanding???? Well a couple of months later my child had an appointment . On the day of appointment I happened to call to see about a time change and no answer, I called back about a hour after that and still no answer. We would have went there only to find there was no one there. Thankfully I had called before her appointment time. Now what makes this even worse, is the fact I was sent two different emails ahead of time reminding me of the appointment
Dr. Alhusein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1986
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Nazem A Alhusein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiver Oaks Pediatrics, 20211 Ann Arbor Trl, Dearborn Heights, MI
Dr. Nazem A Alhusein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn Heights, MI.