Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nazema Y Siddiqui has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nazema Y Siddiqui has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Nazema Y Siddiqui is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
When I was first referred to Dr. Naz, I had already had 1 surgery, 2 infections, and seen 3 experienced Gyn docs. At that time she was referred to me by a friend who is a Gyn. She is the only person, although she was just out of fellowship, who figured out what was going on. There had been a problem that was ongoing for 14 years. She was kind, smart, funny, knowledgeable and reassuring. She also was very good about telling me what she needed another surgeon to consult on, and they were both there at the time of my surgery. I am so grateful to Dr. Naz.
17 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDuke University Medical Center, 200 Trent Dr, Durham, NC
Dr. Nazema Y Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.