Dr. Nazema Siddiqui Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

The only doctor who figured it out!

Posted on August 15th, 2013

When I was first referred to Dr. Naz, I had already had 1 surgery, 2 infections, and seen 3 experienced Gyn docs. At that time she was referred to me by a friend who is a Gyn. She is the only person, although she was just out of fellowship, who figured out what was going on. There had been a problem that was ongoing for 14 years. She was kind, smart, funny, knowledgeable and reassuring. She also was very good about telling me what she needed another surgeon to consult on, and they were both there at the time of my surgery. I am so grateful to Dr. Naz.

Posted on March 9th, 2016