Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nazer A Abdel Fattah has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Nazer A Abdel Fattah has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 3
My Daughter was there twice. First time she told them she was allergic to penicillin. They then gave her a prescription with a type of penicillin in it. She became very ill.She went back and asked for her file, which stated that she was allergic to it. She then inquired why it was given to her and that she wanted her money back for the pills Since she was unable to take them. NO they said and hurried her into a room to check her out. Hmmm, afraid of a lawsuit??? Tried to get her to buy another prescription and when she inquired if itWas similar to Benadryl and could she take that Dr. said yes. Next time she went for a swollen hand. She explained hand swelled in a matter of minutes. Dr. said afterLooking at it, you have tendinitis. She questioned Dr. repeatedly and said she did not think it was that. He said yes it was, charged her 75.00 and told her to take Motrin.Within an hour of leaving it became painful and she was forced to go to another urgent care, who diagnosed as an infection. She was given a Zpac and it cleared up. When We called Park to ask for a refund of the 75.00 for misdiagnosis, they argued they spent time with her so they were due the money. I am not sure how many Companies can provide such poor service and not be required to refund money. You are taking your life into your own hands when you visit this place. Dont go!
Dr. Abdel Fattah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nazer A Abdel Fattah accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsLINCOLN PARK URGENT CARE, 15101 Southfield Rd Ste 101, Allen Park, MI
Dr. Nazer A Abdel Fattah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allen Park, MI.