Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazifa Sajady
Dr. Nazifa Sajady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Farmington, MN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sajady is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, St John's Hospital and Woodwinds Health Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Nazifa Sajady has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Sports Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
AVIOD THIS DOCTOR. I am a working single mother who was admitted to the emergency room the day prior and was instructed to see Dr. Sajady to evaluatie my condition of my heart. It was a Friday afternoon, and she was in a hurry. I was very concerned for myself and my job, as Dr. Sajady instructed me not to drive until she got back the results of the 3 tests she prescribed. Her bedside manner was very flippant and rude - she kept rushing to get me out of there. She neglected to tell me that she was going out of town for the next 2 weeks. I had the tests, and called her nurse repeatedly to find out the results and if I could drive. To make a long story short, I lost my job and could not drive until heard back back from Sajady or her office (more than 2 weeks later). SHE NEVER CALLED ME OR FOLLOWED UP EVEN THOUGH I LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES. ALL MY TESTS WERE NORMAL. IT WAS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I HAVE FILED A FORMAL COMPLAINT.
Dr. Sajady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1991
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Nazifa Sajady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nazifa Sajady in this video.
Dr. Nazifa Sajady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.