Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazih M Haddad
Dr. Nazih M Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Tustin, CA and Pico Rivera, CA . His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with La Palma Intercommunity Hospital, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nazih M Haddad has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Nazih Haddad M.D. and his staff have been more than great. From my first visit with them Laura and Shannon have gave me excellent customer service from offering me water to helping assist with information in regards to my surgery. I overall am very satisfied with my surgery which has been now a 2 month recovery and can not be any happier with my choice in choosing Dr. Haddad to be my doctor. He is an amazing Dr and takes in all concerns and is very helpful to his patients to making sure we stay healthy and happy with all the results. He has also followed right back with any question i had during my recovery i appreciated that more than anything. I would recommend Dr Haddad to any woman seeking to do any breast augmentation results couldn't have came out any better. Thanks again to Horizon Cosmetic Surgery and their staff for being the best first surgery experience Ive had.
I had my breast augmentation in 2011 with Dr haddad and I have never been happier. I love my breast i feel more confident and better about my body. Dr haddad was very professional and kind. He answered all my questions and listened to all my concern. I happy very happy and would recommend dr. haddad to anyone. Thank you Dr. Haddad and staff for my wonderful experience.
I went to a couple physcians who seemed more concerned about price and getting me in and out rather than taking care of me... This doctor actually took the time to understand what i was looking for before my actual surgery. My results are great, i got loads of copliments about them, and the process was smoother than i thought. He followed up with me afterwards just to make sure everything was taken care of... definitely recommend checking him out...
Dr. Haddad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Nazih M Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nazih M Haddad in this video.
Dr. Nazih M Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.