Dr. Nazih A Moufarrij Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nazih A Moufarrij?

None better!

2 surgeries, excellent pre-post care, no complications. Dr. Moufarrij listens, takes time to explain options, doesn't promote surgeries lightly. I had a third surgery performed by another doctor (closer to my home) - very sorry l didn't choose Dr. Moufarrij again! Certainly will next time!

Terrible experience

Was probably one of the worst Dr. visits I have had in my life. After waiting 1 1/2 hours he walked in like he didn't have a clue why I was there, and just keep looking at his PA. I'm almost positive he new looks at my MRI because he hadn't been in the office long enough to do so. Plus to top that off me answers his cell phone right in the middle of my visit, I was furious. Well never recommend anyone to visit this Dr.

First Impression

I was thrown off by his attitude on my initial visit so I forgot to ask all my questions. Am going to call the PA and see if she can answer them and then make an appointment for surgery. I agree with some of the other reviews, his bed side manner stinks but as long as he is a good surgeon I can live with that.

ARROGANT

The Dr. made me feel insignificant. didn't listen or believe me and I left in disbelief, confusion and most of all, alot of pain! But i will go back after 6mos to see why my hand is still broken ( in definition; does NOT work ) after a minor carpal tunnel surgery!!!

Highly recommend!!

Outstanding Dr.

He diagnosed my problem at my first appointment after my previous neurosurgeon had missed the problem for four years. He takes his time at my appointments, makes sure I have all of my questions answered and is an extremely skilled surgeon.

Seek other surgery council.

I would not recommend - a standard surgery for spinal stenosis L4 & L5 did not go any where near what was outlined. After surgery complications - still dealing with a year later. Having to obtain other surgery council for new problems that were not there before original surgery.

Horrible experience

I went to Dr. Mouffarji for a 3rd opinion and he decided I needed to have an ALIF and gave me great odds that this surgery would help me. That was 18 months ago and I have had nothing but problems since. The 3 appointments I had with him, he was very short, not sympathetic for how I was feeling or my concerns. I went back to see him almost 3 months after surgery due to having increased pain and having other issues occur due to having the surgery and he was in the room for maybe 5 minutes after waiting for over an hour, and all he would say is, "It's nothing surgical!" After that I could get nowhere with his office. While I was in the hospital after surgery he only came to check on me once, but acted like he didn't even want to be there. I defiantly would never go back to him and I highly recommend people to go find a different surgeon. I have a friend who recently went to him, against my warnings, for a different condition and she is having same issues with him. Two different people, two different conditions, two different surgerys, same DR and same outcome.

LP Shunt placement

Dr. Moufarrij is a very skilled surgeon and I was lucky to have him as my surgeon, I will return to him if the need arises and I would recommend him to anyone. Although, I was disappointed in his lack of compassion for the pain I was in before and after surgery. Before and after my surgery he dismissed the pain I was in and wrote me off as being extra sensitive, it was not until the two week post op appointment that I actually felt like he took me even a bit seriously but by that time I was already suffering from severe depression triggered by my pain levels.

Dr. Moufarrij took care of a brain anuerysm I had and even made sure not to shave my head more than needed. (made a very thin shave line only where they were to cut my skull open) Thanks to him, I didn't even need to stay in ICU for the full 24-48 after surgery because I was doing so well! I trusted this man with my life, and would so again.

Great Dr. alot experience on his fieldsee his work

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Nazih A Moufarrij is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.