Dr. Nazir Rahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nazir Rahim?

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I have seen him a few times over the years and have never had any problems. He was always very knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to answer my questions to my satisfaction.

Self

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Dr Rahim is very personable, he treats his patients with respect and makes sure that you are as comfortable as can be for your condition. I saw him at Mercy of Folsom , a Hospital I would more than highly recommend, due to their constant and professional care. The staf at Mercy was as good as they get and way better than most. Dr. Rahim and the Mercy staff places the patients comfort above all, Though you don't see your Doctor as often as you would like for information about your condition, Both Dr. Rahim and the staff were there when you needed them. If there was on issue with the doctor that he could work on is his personal contact and clarity of what is going to be performed and why. On a better note I was diagnosed almost immediately and surgery was performed the following morning. I have been to other Hospitals in this area only to be put in a room and wait for over 7 hours before I even saw a doctor, this happened 3 times and I would never recommend another hospital in El Dorado County again. I was in fact driving myself to my personal physician all the way to Stockton in hope that I could find a Hospital that cares about their patients, but the pain had grown so severe that I decided to go to Mercy Hospital and it was the best choice I have ever made in my life. I have been to many but only one has gone over and above with treatment and care for their patients., God Bless them all.

Posted on July 31st, 2017