Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazli E Gulab
Dr. Nazli E Gulab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Gulab is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nazli E Gulab has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Nazli E Gulab has the following 12 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Nazli E Gulab has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Gulab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Nazli E Gulab accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Doctors, 2250 Chapel Ave W Ste 100, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Nazli E Gulab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.