Dr Ahmed has been my doctor for seven years and I couldn’t be happier having her as my primary doctor. She is kind and profesional, Eighteen months ago I moved away from the area it takes me an hour an a half to go to my appointments never the less I am not considering looking for a new doctor.

I find Dr. Ahmed, smart, compassionate, and genuinely concerned about my health. I have recommended her to others who are also highly satisfied.

Compassionate and professional

Al ways willing to take time to listen and respond accordingly. My entire family and some close friends have been patients of hers for a long time.

I went to see Dr Ahmed upon my first visit she was kind and courteous. She listened to my concerns and said I will help treat this aggressively. However after one C.T. Scan that didn't show anything abnormal she said that I was healthy and that I was overthinking things. That I had anxiety and depression and wanted to prescribe me medication for her diagnosis. I have never been treated with such disrespect and she didn't even Check my - head, ears, throat, temp, or listen to my chest or take my BLood pressure. I had to take a whole day off work and drive 45 minutes to see her to treat me like I was trash. DO NOT waste your time with this Dr. She is awful. I did however follow up with a reasonable doctor after seeing her and the other doctor confirmed what I was feeling and took the time with me. please don't give up hope if you go to Dr. Ahmed and she doesn't treat you. There are good doctors out there .

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your taking the time to outline your concerns and are sorry to learn that your most recent patient experience at our medical center was less than satisfactory. Our objective is to be courteous and respectful to all patients and we apologize if that was not the experience you had at Dr. Ahmed's office. We value feedback and are committed to learning from your experience to improve the care we provide.

Dr. Nazneen S Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.