Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naznin Esphani
Dr. Naznin Esphani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Solomons, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Esphani is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center, Calvert Memorial Hosp and Maryland Genl Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Naznin Esphani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Esphani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anne Arundel Medical Center
Calvert Memorial Hosp
Maryland Genl Hosp
Washington Hospital Center
23 Years Experience
Kilpauk Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naznin Esphani in this video.
Dr. Naznin Esphani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Solomons, MD.