Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nazre M Mawla has the following 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nazre M Mawla - Posted on January 18th, 2016
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Nazre M Mawla - Posted on December 15th, 2014
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Nazre M Mawla - Posted on October 27th, 2014
46 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1972
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Nazre M Mawla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNazre Mawla Md, 3501 S Soncy Rd Ste 133, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Nazre M Mawla is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.