Dr. N K Urs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. N K Urs?

Worst Doc ever been to

I first waited 3hrs, I had a broken finger and severe ankle sprain it was swelled up like a soft ball I was in alot of pain or all happened 2 days before. I finally get in the room, he walks in, glances at the finger xray for a half second says ok your fine, doesn't even touch my finger and doesn't even mention my ankle or look at it. I told him I can barely walk he goes you'll be fine again doesn't even look at it and same with my finger. He was in there with me about 1min. I was so mad and shocked. Ill never go there again, so unprofessional. I wasn't the only one complaining.

GOOD BED MANNERS. KIND, COURTEOUS AND CAREFULLY THOROUGH EXAMINATION OF THE PATIENTS'S CONDITION AND APPROPRIATE ADVISE AND NEEDED TREATMENT AND COUNSELLING.