Dr. Ndidi Feinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ndidi Feinberg?

Patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr, really takes her time with her patients and has great listening skills. Like any relationship it will take 3 or 4 visits to get to the core of you needs. I find her to be a very good Doctor whom loves her practice. I will always be appreciative to her and her profession. Yes I would refer her to my family.

If you want to learn more about ways to stay healthy while receiving excellent medical care, Dr Feinberg should be your choice!

Posted on January 12th, 2016

When I moved to Concord, one thing I was concerned about was finding a good doctor. Well, Dr Feinberg has proven to be better than 'good'! The care she takes to educate as well as provide excellent medical care shoots her to the 'EXCELLENT' category in my book! I was able to accomplish 3 health goals with her in a year that I hadn't been able to accomplish in 3 years without her! Kudos to Dr Feinberg!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I just had my first visit with Dr. Feinberg and her bedside manner was very personable and understanding. She was very real in our conversation about my health and made it clear that she is willing to work with me to make the necessary improvements - not just for me - but for the people who love me. A wonderful physician! I highly recommend her!

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I was new to the Charlotte area and asked around about doctors, the name Dr. Fienberg was mentioned on two separate occasions. I am so glad I decided to be one of her patients! I didn't feel rushed during my visit, she was very detailed and confident about the direction she wanted to take my health. When I left her office I knew I was in good hands.

excellent physician with an excellent staff

Posted on August 10th, 2014

Being in my sixties and having 4 children both my wife and I have dealt with plenty of Doctors in the past-we have had some great expierences and some not so good. However, I have been seeing Dr. Feinberg for the last couple of years-her knowledge and expertise is great-her promptness and overall concern with my health issues is truly refreshing-she along with her staff are very efficient and also make you feel very comfortable-I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional Doctor with a great team

She has disappeared

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Feinburg has been our family physician for past 2-3 years. In past two months, there is no one in the office, the voice mail box is full, the answering service has been disconnected and when we have physically gone to office, it is dark. Now looking for new physician and cannot get medical records.Very strange

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Aditude stinks like her house.

Convenience

Posted on January 8th, 2012

The front staff at Dr. Feinbergs office was able to get me a same day appointment for my father who was sick. It was his first time seeing Dr. Feinberg and he was very pleased. Other offices I had called had a waiting period before they could get my father in because he was a new patient. We are very pleased with the choice we made. Will highly recommend Dr. Feinberg.

terrible on prescription refills, a joke actually

Posted on September 14th, 2010

need refill on sleep pill, still waiting going on 13 days now, will look for another dr and the receptionist does not speak or understand english...need i go on?

Stronly Recommend Dr. Feinberg

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

I would strongly recommend Dr. Feinberg. She is a warm caring doctor. She doesn't rush you through appointments. If you have a question, you always feel like you can ask her. She has a new lovely office in Marriottsville. If you live in Howard or Carroll County I would strongly recommend Dr Feinberg.

Posted on October 18th, 2017