Dr. Neal Alpiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Alpiner?

Posted on August 7th, 2017

My son was admitted to hospital after serious trauma. Dr. Alpiner saw him in hospital and in his office. And I cannot say enough nice things about this doctor and how he treated my son and our family. The only doctor my son actually asked to see! We told Dr. Alpiner when we were done with his care that we did not want to leave his care. Thank you Dr. Alpiner - couldn't have made it through without you!

Good doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Alpiner has been helping my son the past 8 years. He is always friendly and kind. good doctor.

Dr. Alpiner Review

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Alpiner. My son is in 10th grade and he plays for his High School football team. He had a concussion and we were referred to see Dr. Alpiner. It was easy to schedule the appointment and when Dr. Alpiner saw him he was very funny and nice. Overall very satisfied!

Impressed

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Doctor that knows his stuff. Nice office. friendly staff. Impressed

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I have cerebral palsy and have seen Dr Alpiner for about 20 years. He has changed and not For the better before he would answer my questions, value my opinion. Now Dr Alpiner spends very little time with me and doesn't want to answer any question I have or value my opinion anymore

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Smart, knowledgeable. Very professional. Nice office.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I agree, that review was inaccurate. Dr. Alpiner, is the best doctor you'll find. The wait is hardly long and even if it is his staff will come to the waiting room to speak with you and when he does come in to see you, he apologizes profusely for the long wait. He is a intelligent, kind, gentle and caring man and doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 8th, 2013

This doctor is thoughtful, caring and thorough. Would recommend him to others.

Great Doc - Untrue prior negative post by patient

Posted on September 7th, 2013

This is a great doctor. Friendly, smart, figured out what was going on with my son when no other doctors could figure it out. I don't usually go on sites to rate doctors, but went onto another site to get address, saw an untrue posting and now on this site see the same person posting untrue information. The prior negative post by patient was untrue! I was in waiting room when the patient's insurance company would not authorize her to see Dr. Alpiner after initially ins. company said he could. Was insurance company fault, not Dr. A's! This person has displaced anger. And the staff couldn't have been nicer. Too bad she posted untrue information, gives bad impression of absolutely great doctor. Would recommend him for kids and adults.

Outdated Insurance Information

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I arrived at the appointment early as requested and then waited for half an hour in a noisy waiting room (which was no fun with a head injury). After forty minutes, I was informed that due to the office not having updated its tax information, the doctor would not be able to see me. While I appreciated the staff member speaking to the insurance company on my behalf to try (albeit unsuccessfully) to find another provider, I was also surprised that the office had no suggestions and just sent me on my way. I was encouraged to grab a glass of wine (an obvious no-no for a concussion patient) and browse local providers online -- which was how I had found Dr. Alpiner in the first place. I was very disappointed that after confirming the appointment coverage twice (once with the office and once online with my insurance company), that I wasn't seen. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience.

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Excellent experience with this doctor.

Super Caring Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

This doctor actually listented to me and figured out what was going on. He is a very good man and I am glad I used this doctor. My friend recommended him to me and I would highly recommend him as well .