Dr. Neal Chuang Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Neal Chuang?

My Daughters surger

This doctor performed surgery on my daughter about 6 years ago. The surgery removed part of her esophagus and stomach. 9 days after the surgery they sent her home with a temp. she was home 2 days and returned to the hospital to find out that the surgery came apart 3/4 of the way. They had to perform corrective surgery and clean up infection in her chest cavity. She was in the hospital for several months only to find out there was still a leak in the esophagus so they put in a stint, which fell though to her stomach and they had her wait for 2 weeks before they removed that stint and put in another which caused her to be in the hospital another month unable to keep food down. Finally she survived but only to live with severe nerve pain until she died 5 years later at the age of 45. I don't believe they needed to do the radical surgery that he did and I blame him for her ultimate death., I would not recommend him for anyone.

Gall Bladder

This dr released me when my white cell count was 14,000 and I had a temp. He left multip;e gall stones in me which caused abcess`s and lead to major surgery and infection

Dr. Chuang is a very caring, compassionate and gifted surgeon. I had to have emergency surgery and he was the surgeon on call at the hospital. I had to have a follow up procedure and chose him based on the previous care that I received and his knowlege. Great doctor!