Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Neal D Clemenson
Dr. Neal D Clemenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Neal D Clemenson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Neal D Clemenson has the following 63 expertise
- Memory Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Wrist Injury
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Voice Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Male Circumcision
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Growth Disorders
- Thoracic Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Family Planning
- Hearing Disorders
- Vascular Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Smoking Cessation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Panic Disorder
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorders
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Infectious Disease
- Mood Disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Lead Poisoning
- Lyme Disease
Dr. Neal D Clemenson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neal D Clemenson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Neal D Clemenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreat Plains Family Medicine, 3500 NW 56th St Ste 100, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Neal D Clemenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.