• 3rd Party Reviews

16 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Neal Foley?

Excellent experience!

Dr. Foley has a wonderful personality and is very technically skilled at his work. He took the time to explain everything he was noticing with great clarity and detail, including drawing diagrams. He made sure to make me feel comfortable and pain-free during all the procedures. His assistant Lindsey also was very helpful during the entire process with everything from scheduling and insurance to bandaging. They both are experts in the field and I don't hesitate to recommend them whole-heartedly.

such an amazing Doctor

I've had tow have two procedures now with Dr. Foley and have had such great care from both himself and his assistant Lindsey. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a vein procedure or consultation .

such an amazing Doctor

Excellent experience!

Love Dr. Foley

I've seen Dr. Foley for two procedures now and I'm very pleased with both of them. I highly recommend him and his staff. Lindsay and him both are very professional and always do a great job with any questions or concerns I have.

Love Dr. Foley

Knowledgeable and accurate, no pain

Dr. Foley knew exactly what my issue was. He used technology to show me what he would do to fix my vien issue. The procedure was quick and now I have a pain free leg!!!

Very pleasent, helpful, & couldn't be more pleased.

Excellent doctor, nurse and office organization.

I had complete faith in Dr. Foley from my first visit and every visit until my last. Dr. Foley is very good at listening, explaining, and follow-up. Lindsey is his right hand and very good at her job .

Knowledgeable and accurate, no pain

Very pleasent, helpful, & couldn't be more pleased.

Neal Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.