Dr. Neal J Gilman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Neal J Gilman?

Shocked and Offended

Dr. Gilman assumed I was a depressed melo-dramatic drug addicted breastfeeding mother whom cannot be helped by him. He never discussed my options with me as far as medication goes for relieving my migraine pain. He assumed I wanted narcotics...(which only makes it worse.) He stated that anything he would prescribe me would only worsen my depression...which he diagnosed when he walked through the door. Also migraines occur about 1-3 times a month, mine occur 1-3 times a week...with migraine symptoms, but they cant be migraines.

Adult ADHD