Have you seen Dr. Neal D Goldman?

Neal Goldman

Dr. Neal Goldman is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He cares about his patients and his work. He did a face and neck lift on me and my results were awesome.. My friends are now going to him because of my results. Thanks Dr. Goldman.

Dr. Goldman is an excellent facial plastic surgeon. I would recommend his services to anyone who is interested in facial rejuvenation he is very caring and compassionate and very committed to his fiel d

Very Pleased with My Facial Surgery

I am so glad I chose Dr. Goldman for my facial surgery. I couldn't be more pleased. I get many compliments and love my beautiful new look. Dr. Goldman does excellent work. I appreciate Dr. Goldman and his wonderful staff for their kindness and the care given to me. I will never forget my wonderful experience with Dr. Goldman.

Four year ago ha face lift very happy with it still looks great.IM SO HAPPY I HAD IT.

Probably the best doctor I've ever seen.

I saw Dr. Goldman for a laparoscopic brow lift and blepharoplasty. He was wonderfully attentive, even urging me to meet him at his office "in one hour" on the Saturday after my surgery when my husband called him with a concern. He obviously loves his patients and loves what he does. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldman.

Heavy brows, great lift.

Dr Goldman is an exceptional facial plastic surgeon. He is a perfectionist. Love my browlift!

Four Star rating

I have known Dr. Neal Goldman and he has been my Doctor for over 12 years. I went to him when he was in Winston Salem and now travel to Boone to see him. He is excellent in his field and his admired by his peers. He has been to excellent schools, he is professional and follows up on the latest procedures for his speciality. Neal makes you feel like you are his only patient. He did surgery on me and I am having more done in the next two months. I highly recommend him as an experience Doctor that Dr. Goldman is second to none. Not only is he a great and caring doctor but he shows it by giving up his time to go on missions to help children with severe problems. Dr. Goldman also works with our Veterans and cares greatly about his patients. Dr. Goldman is not only a good Doctor but a good person. That is very important to me.

Not Enough Words to Express My Gratitude for Dr. Goldman

I came to Dr. Goldman after sustaining a blow to the nose during basketball practice. I had never been particularly fond of my nose, especially from the profile; however, the crooked appearance following my injury deeply bothered me. More importantly, I could not breathe out of the left side of my nose. My mom consulted a doctor in the hospital where she worked in hopes of finding an esteemed plastic surgeon. This doctor said Dr. Goldman was the absolute best. For this reason, I followed him from Winston-Salem to Boone. This was the best decision I could have possibly made. Dr. Goldman diagnosed me with a deviated septum. He thoroughly explained the procedure, which would be required to fix my septum and restore my breathing. I also asked him to fix the bump in my nose, which was visible from my profile. He explained the results I should expect in great detail. Dr. Goldman truly values the well-being of his patients, which became very clear to me after my surgery. On the day of my surgery, he came to my room to check on me not only in between cases, but also before he left the hospital for the day. In my follow-up appointments, he showed great patience with me as he taught me exercises to keep my nose straight. Dr. Goldman has done exponentially more than fix my nose and restore my breathing; he has renewed my confidence. I could not be more satisfied with his work. My nose has gone from being the facial feature I most hated to the one I love the most. Dr. Goldman's gentle spirit and genuine care for his patients diminish the intimidation which often accompanies surgery. Also, his staff is very inviting. Trusting Dr. Goldman with my nose is the best decision I have made in regards to my health and confidence. He truly is an artist that works miracles.

Praising Dr. Neal Goldman

Dr. Neal Goldman did surgery for me two years ago and I continue to be very pleased with his work. The skin over my eyes was excessive and lessening my sight. My consultation with him was thorough and insightful. He gave me much information to help me decide to have my brow lifted as well and it was a wonderful decision. Working with Dr. Goldman was so pleasant and easy. The morning of the surgery, he talked with me about the procedure and left me feeling that I was in very competent hands. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results. Over the next two years, I have had the opportunity to know more about this special care doctor. He gives of himself to his community and world wide with free surgery to children with facial deformities and offers his skills as a surgeon to our Veterans. I am proud to know a man of this quality.

Hairdressers Know all Secrets

Dr. Goldman is known as one of the best plastic surgeons not only by his patients but more importantly by his peers. I was a hairstylist for many years and most of my career was in Winston-Salem part of it being at the time Dr. Goldman was working at Wake Forest. My clientele was very affluent and made up of a lot of doctors (male and female) and doctors wives. They called him “the face guy” and “the nose guy”…lol. I saw a lot of facelifts, nose jobs, etc. and Dr. Goldman’s were always my favorite because they were so natural. I have referred many, many people to him, even my mother. She looks great. I had a brow lift while Dr. Goldman was at Wake and a few months ago I had my eye lids done. He also is responsible for starting me on Retinoid products. I could not be any happier with the results and I am a perfectionist. There is a negative review here that sounds fake to me.

I love this Doctor!!!

Dr. Goldman has been my surgeon for nearly 10 years. About 9 years ago, I was unhappy with my profile due to my large "turkey wattle". Even though i am slim I always had 3 chins. Dr. Goldman said this was hereditary, not a weight related issue. He performed a lower face lift and the results were great. A year or two later, I broke my nose for the second time and one of my nostrils was twice the size of the other and I had trouble breathing. Dr. Goldman performed both a rhino and septo plasty with nice results. No one ever quite realized what was different...just that I looked good or had changed my hair. I would use him again and highly recommend him

Dr. Neal D Goldman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boone, NC.

Dr. Neal D Goldman Is this you?