Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neal A Honickman MD
Dr. Neal A Honickman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Neal A Honickman has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Neal A Honickman has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Retina Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neal A Honickman - Posted on January 30th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neal A Honickman - Posted on February 23rd, 2013
28 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Neal A Honickman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBRANDON EYE ASSOCIATES, 540 Medical Oaks Ave Ste 103, Brandon, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neal A Honickman, MD - Ophthalmology in Brandon, FL, in this video.
Dr. Neal A Honickman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.