Dr. Neal Maru Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Neal Maru?

Great Doc!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Very professional, explains all diagnosis down to the patients level of understanding. Willing to stay with the patient until there are no further questions.

Never again

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Highly intelligent and friendly at first, but needs to learn people skills. He can get very condescending and disrespectful, especially when his logic is challenged. He was very attentive at first on the first visit, but once he gets something in his mind, he will shut down and does not listen cutting me off while I was trying to explain additional information. He ordered a sleep study to evaluate the efficiency of my CPAP Sleep Apnea therapy that I’ve been doing for the past 6 years. On my second visit to have the results read, it turned out to be the most uncomfortable and confrontational visit I’ve ever had with any medical professional. He would not listen and would cut me off while I was trying to get more information about the results and the options on how to proceed. After he was done, he just dropped the papers on his desk and stormed off saying I’ll see you in two months.

I think I'll be back!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

The office was running behind, but they apologized and the staff was very friendly and Dr. Maru was very patient, kind and was able to explain things to me in a way that was very easy to understand.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I was very satisfied with Dr. Maru's handling of my case.

Bad service

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Maru was not interested in treating me once he realized I did not have a sleep disorder, like he originally thought. He instead brushed off my nerve and migraine issues as "being depressed." I was originally recommended to him for my migraine and nerve issues, but it was clear after my second appointment that he is more interested in treating patients with sleep disorders. I never went to him about sleep disorders, but he turned the first visit into diagnosing disorders and ordering a sleep study. When my MRI results came back regular (no pinched nerves in neck or back) he said nothing was wrong with me and I was just depressed. His tone and demeanor was insulting and I expected better treatment from him. I am in no way depressed and he was out of line with the way he treated me.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017