Dr. Neal Nirenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Nirenberg?

Best Eye Surgeons in Arizona

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I choose East Valley Ophthalmology for my cataract eye surgery after going to 3 different doctors in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa, and after reviewing credentials, and my experience with getting questions answered satisfactorily - so glad I did... definitely didn't trying to sell me something... my surgeon explained everything to me, very thorough. If you're considering cataract surgery, especially any of those fancy multifocal lenses that are being offered, go with the best you can find, do your research. Go to East Valley Ophthalmology for a consultation... bring any questions you have and they will be answered fully. It's been a month since my surgery and I would highly recommend this place. This is a big decision and you want to feel confident in your doctor that he's doing it for the right reasons and knowing you have a great chance of success. That is what ultimately made me pick this place. Best choice of my life.

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Very personable and knowledgeable. Was punctual and spent time explaining my eye condition to me. Very nice facility and staff.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Excellent physician. Very thorough examination. Takes the time to discuss things, great beside manner, made me feel very comfortable and informed.The office was great, low wait time, staff friendly courteous and knowledgeable.

Posted on July 11th, 2017