Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neal L Rockowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
If you want the best, choose Dr. Rockowitz. He is professional in his demeanor, totally explains the process and affects from beginning to end and never makes you feel any question is unreasonable or unnecessary. You will never feel rushed and throughout pre and post op his office is opened to you for any questions that may arise. His staff is kind, caring and always has time to listen to the simplest thoughts or questions.
Second time AIG used him first was lies compared to all other dr's I saw for IME!!! I have severe chronic nerve pain in my shoulder and he ask me to raise my arm and I stopped when it became painful and he grabbed my arm, in front of my wife and jerked it around like he was trying to hurt me and he did. I said "please, please stop" Wife was recording it all! A workmans comp lier for sure!!! When a dr. is no good IME pays him well! I thought it was in a dr's oath to do no harm!!! I guess not with the Roc!!!
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Neal L Rockowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRockowitz Orthopaedic Center, 3815 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neal L Rockowitz in this video.
Dr. Neal L Rockowitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.