- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neal H Shonnard MD
Dr. Neal H Shonnard, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bonney Lake, WA, with other offices in Puyallup, WA and Bonney Lake, WA. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Neal H Shonnard has 3 locations
Dr. Neal H Shonnard has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Neal H Shonnard has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Neal H Shonnard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- [ "PHCS PPO Kaiser", "PHCS PPO Kaiser" ]
- [ "Moda Health First Choice Network", "Moda Health First Choice Network" ]
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Neal H Shonnard
Dr. Shonnard graduated from the University of Nevada School of Medicine in 1984. Dr. Shonnard works in Bonney Lake, WA and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shonnard is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital and Tacoma General Hospital.