Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neal Sokol
Dr. Neal Sokol, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Centerville, IA, with other offices in Knoxville, IA and Chariton, IA (and 5 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sokol is affiliated with Lucas County Health Center, Monroe County Hospital and Clarke County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Neal Sokol has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Neal Sokol is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Centerville, IA.