- Select Specialty Hospital Dallas
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nebu T Alexander MD
Dr. Nebu T Alexander, MD is a doctor primarily located in Desoto, TX, with another office in Desoto, TX. Their specialties include Infectious Disease.
Dr. Nebu T Alexander has 2 locations
Dr. Nebu T Alexander has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nebu T Alexander has the following 11 expertise
- Lyme Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis B
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- HIV Infections
Dr. Nebu T Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2727 Bolton Boone Dr Ste 109 Desoto , TX (214) 796-0398
- 2727 Bolton Boone Dr Ste 109 Desoto , TX 75115
More about Dr. Nebu T Alexander
Nebu Alexander, MD earned his medical degree from University of Mysore in India. He did his internship in Internal Medicine at Morristown Memorial Hospital from 2004-2005, where he was voted the "Best Intern" by faculty and fellow residents that year. He went on to complete his residency at Prince Georges Hospital Center in Maryland, where he also served as chief resident from 2006-2007. He completed his Infectious Disease fellowship in Strong Memorial Hospital at the University of Rochester in 2009. During his fellowship, Dr. Alexander was also selected to join the Nicholas A. Rango Clinical Scholarship Program, a collaboration between the AIDS Institute and several other academic institutions. He received specialized training in the management of HIV disease and the public health aspects of the HIV epidemic.