Dr. Nechol L Allen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nechol L Allen?

Best doctor I've ever had

Positive Experience

I read the reviews on Dr. Allen prior to electing to see her. Curious maybe? Nobody could be as bad as the last two reviews, and she wasn't. Suffice it to say that I am extremely inquisitive of ALL doctors, regardless of speciality, and I ask tons of questions. But also, I must feel a personal connection with the physician. Dr. Allen & I established a most favorable comaradarie within the first minute. Aside from my procedure, I questioned her on pain management, post operative expectations, surgical methods, and even on procedures other than mine (for possible future reference). Dr. Allen passed my critique with flying colors. I found her personable, attentive, and informative, speaking on my level of knowledge. I had zero issues concerning my treatment. I also made a point to meet every person in her office and found them all to be friendly and attentive. As regards to pain, I must admit that, unlike some people, I have a very high pain tolerance, but I subscribe to a view of starting low and working upwards when it comes to prescribing pain medication. No two people are the same and, you must admit, the doctor has no way of knowing whether you have a low or (like me) a high pain tolerance. I personally WILL return to Dr. Allen for any future problem I may develop that is within her speciality. I found only a minute difference between what I was expecting to pay, and the final bill.

Sad experience

Dr. Allen was recommended by Gastroenterology Consultants of Louisville however, Dr Allen was lacking in personable skills. Did not correctly identify the condition. We were charged three times more than we were told the exam would be. Would not recommend Dr. Allen to any of our friends.

From an RN

If you want to be treated like the scum of the earth, Dr. Allen is the doctor for you. God complex doesn't even cover it. Not only does she treat her patients horribly, but she continuously overrides other physicians in their own specialities pertaining to patient care. Horrendous bedside manner, and subpar post-op care are just some of the common character traits that she possesses. If you want to get better, run as far from Dr. Allen as you can. I would not recommend her to do surgery on my worst enemies dog.

Dr. Nechol L Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.