Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ned B Armstrong
Dr. Ned B Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with another office in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Jeff Davis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ned B Armstrong has 2 locations
771 Old Norcross Rd Ste 155
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Book Online Now
Dr. Ned B Armstrong has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ned B Armstrong has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Ned B Armstrong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Gave me my hand back!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ned B Armstrong - Posted on July 8th, 2018
I am a Diabetic and badly broke my left ring finger. Dr. Armstrong was able to not only repair the break with 3 pins, I was able to regain almost full function of the hand after Physical Therapy. Dr. Armstrong took an active role in my rehabilitation and I credit him with my recovery. I highly recommend his services as a surgeon.
No bedside manner, poor explanations
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ned B Armstrong - Posted on May 16th, 2018
No doubt that Dr Armstrong is smart and knows his stuff, but he has zero people skills and spent more time dictating medical code into a tape recorder than explaining my condition to me. Go elsewhere, which is my recommendation of Gwinnett Clinic in general. They don't even have electronic medical records among their dozens of locations yet!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ned B Armstrong - Posted on August 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ned B Armstrong - Posted on June 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ned B Armstrong - Posted on December 11th, 2014
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1977
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Ned B Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ned B Armstrong, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Lawrenceville, GA, in this video.
Dr. Ned B Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.