Dr. Ned Armstrong Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ned Armstrong?

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Great doctor, very knowledgable and lots of experiences

Excellent

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I hurt my Achilles tendon from running. He was correct on all diagnosis. He was great, awesome bedside manner. Very thorough every appointment (I've been seeing him for three months now) love his informativeness. Would never hesitate to go back if needed.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Excellent diagnosis and setting of my Wife's wrist. Informative and explains the problem very well. Very simply put, We would recommend Dr. Armstrong to anyone needing his professional help.

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I was completely misdiagnosed by Dr. Armstrong. He told me I had arthritis in my ankle and sent me to PT after reading my MRI. I was told I would never be "pain-free". I took my MRI to another doctor for a second opinion and ended up needing two ankle reconstruction surgeries for a torn tendon, several torn ligaments and multiple bone fragments. DO NOT USE THIS MAN!

Cervical Fusions

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr Armstrong was a second opinion, and did not seem to care. I had previously been told from two other Orthopedics that my fusion had not healed. He stated it had healed and I shouln't be in any pain.

Excellent

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Great doctor! Has taken care of 4 broken bones for my kids. Very caring and will answer ALL my kids questions (even the silly ones).

Public Services

Posted on February 15th, 2010

It has been years since I had a visit with Dr. Armstrong,but I fine him to be a great doctor.My visit to his office was a very pleasnt visit.He took time to talk and explain to me what might be going on and order test to verify his diagnosis . Dr. Armstrong performed a rotor cuff repair and I was very pleased with the out come.I have about 90%useage of my repair which is great .

Doctor spent more time with computer than me the patient

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

I saw Dr. Ned Armstrong 2 times and both times I was with him he spent more time looking at his computer than my issue. He was not very through explaining what options I had and that my problem needed to be addressed in a timely manner. Instead he keyed into his computer information or looked at information who knows if it was regarding me the patient.Also, his staff was not very accomodating in making future appointments or picking up x-rays. I was basically ignored when I called as to say "well you have been referred you are not my concern."

Posted on January 25th, 2016