Dr. Ned Franco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ned Franco?

I should sue him, but I may not don't use this guy he should retire -never let him operate on your prostate I have to do it over because of the scar tissue he left

Excellent Doctor

Excellent Doctor. He knows what he's doing. I highly recommend him

excellent Doctor

I'm hard to impress, but this doc is extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and efficient. He doesn't have a fancy, high tech office filled with staff who only fully engages with one another or their computers. Instead, he has a small well-oiled team that delivers excellent care at low cost. A rare thing these days!

Unprofessional - Broken promises

I had a lithotripsy from another provider that left a large portion of a stone in my kidney. I had an insurance change and followed up with Dr. Franco. After a visit and review of my records, he agreed to do a second lithotripsy and that his office would call to schedule. After some time, I called the office to ask about scheduling the procedure and was promised a call back the next day. I never received that call. So, I called again, and again was promised a call the next day. The call never came. I called again, and the staff member sounded annoyed and said that the information is on the doctor's desk and that they would call me to schedule the procedure. Again, no call back. By this time, a few months had passed with on again/off again kidney pain and passing stone fragments. I had to find another provider. I consider this practice unprofessional and question the competence of the physician. At this point, I would not trust this doctor to perform the procedure even if he offered to schedule to procedure today. I would highly recommend avoiding this practice.

Excellent Urologist. Explains everything to you and takes his time. Highly recommend his to others.

Worst dr I have ever seen

Can't remember to write instructions

I have been seeing this doctor for 36 years and it is apparent it is time for him to retire. He can't remember to write instructions for staff. Then you are not properly prepared for your next visit, making you waste time and prepare for nothing. BEWARE!!!!!!

Dr. Ned Franco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.