Dr. Ned B Stein Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ned B Stein?

Takes patients out of order.

The lobby was full and I was called in the right order from the lobby, but after waiting for a very long time in the office I asked the nurse what was going on. She said to my surprise that the staff puts the charts in order but the doctor takes them in order of who he likes and does not follow the chart as first come first serve. He also yells at the staff and I have heard this on several occasions when few patience were around. I would give him no star but had to give him one. I have never and will never return.

Too Old to Care Anymore?

Waited almost 2 hours only to find out he had left the office with no expected time to return. My time as a professional is valuable. Got a refund of my co-pay and recommended to my primary care dr. that she find someone else to refer her patients to. Seems like he no longer cares about his patients or his practice anymore.

Tardiest doctor ever

The waiting time have been the longest !. This Dr. Does not know how to manage time. My experience has been very painful. Today, my appointment was at. 11:45 am- it is 1:50 pm and I am still waiting! I will never come back again!

Good Doctor- long w

Wait time is terrible! I had a 2:00 pm appointment- the doctor saw me at 3:45 pm. This is no way to run a business.

Unethical

He is a bad surgeon and only cares about himself.

I never got to see this Dr. My appointment was at 1 pm. Office opened at 1:05. I left at 3 pm without ever seeing him. When I walked out I met a lady who have walked out as well. Don't know what kind of Doctor he is but as a business person he's awful.

RN

I've worked with Dr. Stein in Surgery, I've seen him as a patient. I would never go to anyone else. He is compassionate, gentle, patient and above all an excellent physician and surgeon.

Exceptionally fine physician

diagnosed my problem right away, operated and cured my cancer in less than 5 days. Above all there was no pain and communicated everything to my wife and parents. Recommend to anyone who has a urological problem.

I was visiting some relatives from out of town. I was in excruciating pain from a kidney infection and when I explained my problem the nurse came to the phone and told me to come immediately and they would fit me in. Dr Stein was quick to diagnose me and took the time to reassure me as I was quite nervous. He also told me to call the nurse the next day to say how I was responding to the medication. I was flabbergasted at this! No doctor has EVER told me this-and I have had kidney infections in the past! Dr Stein has renewed my faith in doctors!,

Majorly impressed with this doctor

Dr. Ned B Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.