Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ned D Stolzberg
Dr. Ned D Stolzberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Stolzberg is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Stolzberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ned D Stolzberg has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I sought another choice after many years of being rushed in and out of promary care physicians. It's not that they wern't any good, its just that for them to amke any money, they have to see like a hundred patients a day, which means I get rushed in and out with a prescroption in my hand. about three years ago, I finally started making enough money at my career so that I could start making healthier choices for myself and my family. One of the first things I wanted to do was find a doctor who could take a little more time and be more thorough. I finally found that type of care at Arrowhead Family Care with Dr. Ned Stolzberg and Dr. Nisal Samarasakera ie. "Dr. Sam". I tell frineds and neighbors all the time about my experience and the benfits of a caring Doctors office. If you don;t know anything about Conierge medicine, you should find out. It has saved my life and it did not really cost very much.
Dr. Ned stolzberg is my family physican and I am quite thankful for it. He is a more than capable doctor and provides top wquality healthcare. I don't mind paying a little more for good healthcare, but I wish I did not have to. It seems to me that if we had a reformed healthcare system than we could pay insurance a bit less and just put aside a few dollars a month for the family doctor. There are too many people out there who abuse the system and as a result, we now pay top dollar for insurance and we have to pay some more on top of that for what doctors used to be able to give us for the cost of a regualr office visit. Things being what they are, I am simply grateful that I can get the care I need even if it cost me slightly more. It gives me peace of mind to have proper follow-up and continuous access to my doctor.
Dr. Stolzberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Ned D Stolzberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHospice Of The Valley, 1510 E Flower St, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Ned D Stolzberg is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.