Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ned M Weiss
Dr. Ned M Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Horsham, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Weiss has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ned M Weiss has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ned M Weiss has the following 16 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Growth Disorders
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Ned M Weiss has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 41
I went to 3 different docs in my first five years of Type 1,before finding Dr Weiss. I have been seeing him for over 30 years, he is the best. He is always up on the latest advances, and offers honest, helpful advice on how to navigate the new landscape of technology. Yes, the office is busy, and you will wait for a while if you schedule a late afternoon appointment, but the wait is worth it. You will feel better, and be healthier.
He is the nastiest and most arrogant doctor I have seen in over 50 years!! I will never see this doctor again. He mocked just about everything I had to say, asked me why I had put so much info in his questionnaire (even though I was just being thorough in answering the questions asked), and even mocked one of his staff members!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ned M Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbington Endocrinology Associates, 3 Village Rd Ste 10, Horsham, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ned M Weiss in this video.
Dr. Ned M Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horsham, PA.