Dr. Ned Winkelman Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ned Winkelman?

botched

Posted on August 12th, 2016

botched gynecomastia sugury via scaple had to go back in after passing out due to loss if blood with no anesthesia extremely extremely painful snd traumatizing concavity and uneven chest with scars visible as a result now pursuing a revision via another md

Couldnt stand this guy

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Worst dr ever

horrible job

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Many years ago had a breast reduction by him. He did such an awful job I had to go to another surgeon for repair! Freaking hack!

Unprofessional Staff

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I went there about 10 years ago, he was referred to me by my general doctor. I went for a consult for a breast reduction. He himself was just okay, he doesn't seem to have a lot of personality to start with. His nurse on the other hand was completely unprofessional and laughed at me. I was already self conscience about my appearance and so your sitting there with your top off in front of two people and to have someone laugh at you is just awful. It took me YEARS to get over that experience and try and find a doctor again. And shame on him for having someone like that in his office. Then they had the nerve to charge me for the visit when all I wanted to do was get out of there. I was humiliated.

Posted on September 27th, 2014