Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I saw Dr. Etezadi through my pregnancy. She was absolutely wonderful and made me feel like I mattered. I was sad that I had to go back to my regular doctor after my son was born. I ended up having to have an unscheduled C-Section and Dr. Etezadi was there with me the entire time. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.
Dr Etezadi is amazing. She is always pleasent and calm which is such a blessing in the delivery room. The nurse at the hospital was dressing me out, but when Dr E arrived everything went smoothly. She handled my high risk pregnancy so well. I can see why she is so highly recommended. Plan on seeing her as my Gyn too!
Beautiful office. Nurse is helpful and informative. Was told that Dr. was in a delivery at the hospital when I arrived to the office. When the Dr got there, she was pleasant and spent time with me. Took time to explain everything and provided great follow up! Definitely worth the slight delay and it's nice to know that if I need her at the hospital she would be there for me too! Would recommend her to all my friends!!!
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 400, Reno, NV
Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.