Dr. Neda Mehr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neda Mehr?

We love this place!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I took my 3 yr old son in for eczema and we've been being seen by Dr. Mehr's Physicians Assistant, Alessondra. Allessondra is wonderful, knowledgeable, kind, patient and cured our son's problem within 2 visits. She took her time to explain everything and when I forgot a few details, we received a prompt email back from her through the staff. I can't say enough about all the people that answer the phone here and work the front desk! All of them pleasant, kind, courteous. We love coming here!

Don't waste your time!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Stay away! Don't waste your time! I originally had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Neda Mehr in the middle of August. I made this appointment at the end of June. A couple of days before the appointment, I was called by her office saying that Dr. Neda Mehr would be out of town and that I had to reschedule. The next available appointment would be on Sept. 28, 2017. Needless to say I was upset that I had to wait so long for another appointment given that the doctor had cancelled it and not me. So, today, I went to my appointment. I was 15 minutes late due to an accident at MacArthur Blvd on the 55 freeway. They did not see me because I was late and asked me to reschedule. Of course, I was NOT going to reschedule with a doctor who had already made me wait for a month and a half after they cancelled my first appointment in August. There are many outstanding dermatologists out there that I can go to and should have gone to in the first place. The impression that I got from this office was that they did not care about the patient. Yes, I was 15 minutes late but knowing that I had to wait a month and a half after they cancelled my original appointment, I would have expected better. So, don't waste your time waiting for this doctor. Fortunately, there's a lot of good competition out there and the only reason I made an appointment with her is because I was referred by my primary care doctor.

Dr. Neda Mehr

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

This is the only review I have ever written, but felf compelled. Dr. Mehr spent all of one minute with me - she was not helpful and wanted to do cosmetic items that were not requested .......and didn't even tell me that insurance did not cover it - the front office knew though! She is more interested in her appearance - and cosmetic surgery - not dermatology. I sent my adult daughter to her without telling her my opinions. My daughter came home telling what a horrible doctor she is! She said that she didn't even give her an opportunity to speak with her about her because she rushed in and rushed out. Dealing with office staff is another nightmare. This is the WORST doctor - avoid if you can!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Long wait time even though I appeared to be the only one in the waiting room. Dr. Mehr was very polite. A sick son at home caused her to delay in having a prescription called in for 2 days. Follow up appointment was confirmed by her staff. However, Dr. Mehr didn't show up for that day as she decided to attend a conference.

AMAZING DERMATOLOGIST!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Mehr is so amazing!! My acne is gone & I am so happy!

Bad experience with filler

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr.Maher did fillers to my cheeks but it looks puffy which makes the area under my eyes look deeper and darker. She didn't inject the fillers in the right place.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Mehr for about 2 months now for mole removal. She has been great with me,answering all my question and making feel that the problem was going to get fixed. She's a"Straight Shooter" and I like that. She's also very warm with a great bedside manor. I would highly recommend her as a choice for a doctor

Dr Mehr is an Excellent Dermatologist !

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Great Dermatologist!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Excellent

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

My visit with Dr. Mehr exceeded my expectations. She was very thorough and biopsied a suspicious mole - it turned out to be a melanoma! I showed this spot to 2 other doctors before and they both said it was nothing to worry about. Dr. Mehr listened to my concerns, performed an excellent surgery on my abdomen and potentially saved my life. Now all my entire family goes to see her.

Posted on October 24th, 2016