Dr. Nedra H Joyner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nedra H Joyner?

Being a 1st time patient, I didn't expect an evaluation with an ENT to initially last less than 5 minutes. Dr. Joyner agreed with the audiological report and was ready to send me on my way! She filled some paperwork out and explained and answered questions or hypothesis I was asking about. I feel that this was a POOR initial consult with a patient you have never met before! Will not be returning to see her.

Does not explain

Nedra was polite, but she didn't explain her diagnosis. I needed to ask her assistant why she was recommending the particular treatment.

Vocal Cord

Dr Joyner isn't great at her bed side manner but she is great at her job so that makes up (a little) for the other !! I had serious problems with my vocal cords and thanks to Dr Joyner I now have a beautiful voice again !! I owe her so much and I appreciate her !! I trust her to do what is right for me and I can't say that about a lot of doctors.

improper diagnosis

she did notlisten to patient previous ancedents and disregarded all previous treatments. Disregarded info of repeated ear infections (4 to 5 a year) that always respond to antiobiotics following throat infection as cooincidental. Diagnosed previos ear infections in 60 year old woman as jaw pain from TMJ. Following antiobiotic treatments pain is 100% gone every time until next sore throat hits.

Changed the Quality of My Life!

Prior to meeting Dr Joyner I had been suffering with chronic ear infections that had become quite debilitating. Several doctors and nearly 3 years later, I was referred to Dr. Joyner. I told her my story. She genuinely listened and expressed concern for the chronicity of my ear. She ran tests that had not been done before and explained the situation in a detailed mannner -- had not been done before. She offered recommendations and alternative treatment approaches to address my situation.Since then my ears are much better and so is the quality of my life thanks to Dr. Joyner.