Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nedra L Rice has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ovulation Induction
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Prolapse
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Uterine Cancer
- Women's Health
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Pregnancy Complications
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This doctor is IMPOSSIBLE to see. She's like the wizard of Oz! I had an appointment scheduled TWO MONTHS AGO, and her office cancelled my appointment! Only to reschedule me a MONTH LATER and refuse to see me because I was 17 minutes late after getting stuck in aweful traffic from a car wreck. I mean, if this lady can't afford TWO FREAKING MINUTES THAN HOW THOROUGH CAN SHE POSSIBLY BE!?? Find another doctor if your pregnant or have girl parts! This practice is a joke!
Dr. Rice is great. She spent as much time with us as we needed. She answered our every question and is very knowledgeable. She is very easy to get along with and always in a great mood. I enjoyed being her patient, but sadly we moved. He nurse is awesome as well. However he office manager and front desk stuff are terrible.My insurance faxed them my short term disability paperwork and they were supposed to fax it back. A week later I receive a call from my insurance bc they still didn't have my paperwork. So I called the front stuff and they said they were waiting on a payment!!!!!!! I had to come in and pay $25 fee also they said it would take at least 48 hrs for me to get it the paperwork back. I lived 40 miles aways at that point. 1. They couldn't call me a week ago when they received the paperwork and tell me about it?!?!? 2. I had my 2 week check up in one week so I asked if I can make a payment then and they said they will not process my paperwork until they get the $25. Ridiculous
Dr Rice is very personable, easy to get a long with. I have been seeing her for about 4-5 yrs. the only negative is if you have an appointment and she has to deliver a baby you will be waiting a long time or be r/s which I do not mind because I know when ever my baby is due she will be there and not worried about her office appointments so it is actually comforting.
Dr. Nedra L Rice accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Hospital, 4502 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Nedra L Rice is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.