Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian
Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Sithian is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital, Richmond University Medical Center and NYU Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 7
Practice's outright humiliation and lack of concern for patients dignity by opening up my surgery gown for all to see my private parts in the hospital hall way for which the nurse had to intervene to cover me up and then by removing my hospital gown completely as I lay on the surgery table leaving me completely naked and exposing my private parts for all to see even the people in the viewing gallery above with seeming glee and intentionality at having done so. I was then sedated and unaware of what transpired after that. He showed no compassion or concern for the dignity of his patient. Be aware.
Dr. Sithian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStaten Island Surgical Associates, 1130 Victory Blvd, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.