4.7

Have you seen Dr. Neelakantam R Jolepalem?

Best Doctor Ever!

I have been seeing Dr. Jolepolem since 2016 for my 24/7 migraine following my Lyme Disease. He was very concerned & cared about my constant acute pain. I saw over 20 doctors over the years & Dr. Jolepolem was the only doctor who properly addressed my 24/7 migraine. He prescribed the proper antidepressant which my other doctors refused to do. Today, my pain is completely gone , I am not bedridden nor suffer from depression that comes from chronic neurological pain. I would NEVER go to any other doctor for my care.

Excellent physician

Dr. J is kind, compassionate and empathetic. He helps build strategies to muddle through the struggles that we all go through. I would recommend him without reservation.

Dr. Neelakantam R Jolepalem is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.