Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neelam G Arora
Dr. Neelam G Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Neelam G Arora has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Neelam G Arora has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Neelam G Arora is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
best in town
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neelam G Arora - Posted on May 8th, 2014
Not a good fit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neelam G Arora - Posted on June 24th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neelam G Arora - Posted on April 24th, 2013
This mother daughter practice is by far not the best choice for parents that care about the health of little ones. Both Dr. Arora and her daughter, Dr. Rawal are quick in and out, your child is merely a number. They do not follow up with you, barely review your chart before seeing you and both doctors are extremely surely when " bothered" with too many questions. If you do decide to bring your child to this practice, at least try to see the daughter, she is nicer to the kids.
41 Years Experience
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Pontiac Affil Hospital
Dr. Neelam G Arora Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRICS CENTER, 1445 Harrison Ave NW Ste 300, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neelam G Arora, MD - Pediatrics in Canton, OH, in this video.
Dr. Neelam G Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canton, OH.