Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Neelesh S Bangalore has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Neelesh S Bangalore has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Neelesh S Bangalore has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
I started chemo treatments in 2010 with Dr.Bangalore after colon surgery. I went to him, because he was treating my 23 year old niece. She was doing fantastic after having been given a very small chance of survival. She is alive and kicking today thanks to wonderful Dr. Bangalore and his amazing staff. My family carries the lynch syndrome gene. This doctor and his staff gave us encouragement and hope. I too am doing great and would recommend Dr. Bangalore to everyone who wants to feel safe and respected.
I was truly disappointed with the staff of this doctor. I was recently diagnosed with cancer and my family doctor had recommended that I see this doctor. He is the only oncologist in town, which I find hard to believe. But I guess I should have not been surprised, when I walked into the packed waiting room. Nowhere to sit. Staff are totally clueless on providing excellent customer service to the patients. This is no normal doctor's office. People are dealing with real issues, and the staff really made it seem as if everyone in the waiting room was dealing with a runny nose. I showed up 10 mins early for my appt to be told that the doctor is running 45 mins late. OKAY!!!! The medical assistant calls me and my family back and they don't have an examination room ready. She proceeds to take us into the employee break room where she wants to take my vital signs. REALLY!!! Then to top it off, the medical assistant proceeds to ask me why am I seeing them today. That just blew my head off. It took them 2 weeks to return my co-pay which they didn't know how to do. Don't waste your time. Go see a doctor in Pleasanton, CA who will treat you like the person you are.
33 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Neelesh S Bangalore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Neelesh S Bangalore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, CA.