Dr. Neelima M Kute Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Neelima M Kute?

Love Her!

Not the best; not the worst

She told me to I needed a mamogram (at age 33) because she felt a lump during my annual exam. After seeing the Radiologist who says they saw nothing suspect, she told me I should see a Breast Surgeron/Specialist & said someone would call me which no one ever did. Furthermore, I have to call for Lab Results for myself & my child opposed to the clinic contacting us.

A shockingly rude and incompetent physician

Dr Kute was unable to diagnose and treat a simple urinary tract infection. She failed to listen to obtain a clinical history, but relied 100% on a negative office dipstick test. It did not matter to her that I had a lifetime history and was positive I had a UTI. She refused offers to redo the test and set follow up only for 4-5 after when the results of a culture were available. She did not tell me that the outside lab would also redo the briefer dipstick test and she did not set any follow up for that. I made an appointment to see another doctor in that office the next day (the staff nearly refused me b/c they thought it was so odd that I wanted to come back, but ultimately agreed). I went back and saw a different doctor. By then, the outside lab's dipstick had confirmed what I knew before I went in the day before: I had a UTI. The other doctor prescribed an antibiotic and I was OK. My insurance had to pay for two visits; I had to pay two co-pays, but at least I didn't end up with a kidney infection, which I have in the past gotten from untreated UTI. That Dr. Kute was unable or unwilling to simply follow up on the second dipstick test is inexecusable, shocking incompetence. Her "bedside"manner is basically impossible to describe in web review of this sort; you would have to experience it for yourself. She refused to tell me what a drug "to lessen your discomfort" was or what the drug did, so I declined the prescription. The only information she would give me was that it was "a pill." She wouldn't tell my what kind or what it actually did. And she told me that the reason I was having pain (since she was so convinced - incorrectly it turned out - that there was no possible way the office dipstick test result could be wrong) was most likely that I'd had "rough sexual intercourse" (intoned while she glared accusingly at me). I had to laugh at this, since I hadn't had ANY sexual intercourse for months at that point, but what did Dr. Kute care? She had her office dipstick and I guess that's all she needed to decide exactly what is what. She never found out that I had had urethral dilation twice and a history of voiding dysfunction. She wouldn't listen to anything long enough for me to tell her. Honestly, it is shocking that this woman holds a job anywhere as a primary care physician. Shocking. I hope to God she rethinks her calling and gets into medical research or something.

I have been treated very well by both the Doctor and staff. Dr Kute has taken the time to both listen to my problems and if needed to send me to a specialist. Dr Kute has always followed through and called me with test results.

Misdiagnosed....DO NOT GO to her

I went to this doctor because mine was not there. She is part of the office consortium.Told her my symptoms. Said I thought I needed an EKG and stress test.She told me to go home and take a valium.2-3 weeks later I had a serious heart attack and had to be medivac-edShe did not take responsibility because I was not her patient and she was covering for my doctor.Poor excuse to not pay attention to someone who said they had chest pain