Have you seen Dr. Neelima R Thakur?

One time and ONLY time patients

Doctor Thakur was cold,uninterested and completely detached. Her body may have been in the the room but her interest most definitely was not. She did not hear one word I said and this was Obvious by her medical orders (or lack thereof) after the "visit" she showed no concern about the discomfort I have been experiencing.I would never see her again, not even if she was the only available dr. because, for it has been my experience that that going to see her or not is the same result.

After having the worst experience ever with a local hospital, I did my research and found the North Epilepsy Group, Dr. Thakur is the best thing that ever happened to my child!

Dr. Neelima R Thakur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stamford, CT.

Dr. Neelima R Thakur Is this you?